Last Updated on
It’s very often that my friends and followers keep asking me itineraries of a place I have traveled to. In fact, I remember when I was not a blogger (but still a traveler) a friend of mine called me more than 10 times in a day to guide him on what to eat/see/do in Goa. He called me live from the destination. He was traveling with his girlfiend. Once he was done with one activity he would call me again for guidance on the next one. I was amused but I did help him out. And it did make his life easier.
That said, it is of course impossible to do that all the time. And it’s not always possible to pen down a detailed blog each time. In fact I wished at that time that I had a document ready to hand over to anyone who wanted to visit Goa. Since I have been to Goa 8 times till date, I used to receive queries on Goa very often.
I was delighted to come across the new app Travelibro. It’s a very useful App for those interested in travel (Who is not?). Not only can you make itineraries but also make like minded friends here.
Here are 10 fab things this app allows you to do :
- The app records live journey. Share your moments on the go.
- Make your Travel itineraries on the website. You can mention activities day wise. It also includes Must do activities, Travel tips, detailed flow of the day, places to eat in and stay options. One can also set a budget and mark if suitable to travel with friends/family/spouse etc.
- Even if you do not want to write itineraries you can explore from the thousands of readymade itineraries available in the app. This is very useful when you want to plan your travel. It’s easy to get information about destination on internet but readymade itineraries are hard to find.
- Though it’s an India based app, but you can find information on destinations from across the world. Greece, Jordan, Nepal, Turkey, South Africa, you name it, the app has it.
- You can also read detailed blogs by experts. For example there are blogs on Top 10 breakfast restaurants around the world, Digital tools to heighten the journey, Tips for apartment hunting in Madrid, Confessions of a Yogi, the works!
- You can even book trips and compare the best deals to choose from.
- You can register as a travel agent on the portal and even find top travel agents like Akbar Holidays, Rolandia Travels, Lifestyle journeys etc.
- You can record your journey in real time. This helps in creating a timeline of your journey to be shared with friends and followers. You can also add Travel buddies to create shared journeys.
- You can explore travel pictures and videos and make decisions regarding your next destination.
- You can create a bucket list of the places you want to travel to. You can also mark a place as ‘want to go’ so that you remember a place for a future travel.
With so many advantages under one roof, I don’t see a reason why you should not use this platform to help make your travel plans effectively. Now that more and more people are traveling for pleasure, this portal comes handy.
As a travel blogger, I find it very easy and convenient to pass the link of itineraries to anyone who asks me. I have made itineraries on places like Bhutan, Nepal, Jordan and in India, Goa and Fort Kochi. So, if someone asks me about these destinations, I just give them the link. It makes my life easier and also that of my followers who take my travel advice seriously.
THE VIEW FROM MY #SOULWINDOW IS USEFUL!
You can check my itineraries on Travelibro here
Read the information packed blogs by Travelibro here
Any questions or comments? Leave them below in the comment box below. I will answer all of them.
Spread the love, share this blog
Be a part of my journey on social media. The content I create there is different from this blog.
WARNING : COPYRIGHT TO ALL THE IMAGES AND TEXT HERE REMAINS WITH ME. YOU CAN NOT JUST LIFT THE CONTENT AND USE IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. STRICT LEGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN IF CONTENT IS STOLEN. YES, I AM SERIOUS.